The NSS has a strong hold of 220 NSS Volunteers. It has 2 NSS Units and programme officers who carry out the task of “Service beyond Self” in the uplift of the weaker sections of the society. Our NSS Units organized Two National Integration camps. Volunteers from all over India participated in these camps. The institution conducted several programs on HIV / AIDS awareness, Pulse polio, Medical camps, Adult literacy, Lakhon Mein Ek, Child labour, Environmental pollution, Swatch Bharat, Health and Hygiene, Massive Tree Plantation, SHGs, Education for women, Anti-dowry system, Sexual harassment etc in collaboration with Government and NGOs. Students raised funds for the benefit of victims of Natural Calamities. The NSS Units take the initiative of celebrating important days like the NSS day, Aids day, National Literacy Day. The volunteers of NSS effectively participated and helped for the success of all the programs.
- Our volunteer Kum. P. Padmaja Participated in the Inter State Youth exchange programme in the year 2011.
- Relief fund for the victims of Hud-Hud Cyclone a cheque of Rs. 2 Lakhs donated through the MLA of the constituency Sri Arimilli Radha Krishna.
- The College NSS Unit has organized two major National Integration Camps with 220 volunteers (2003 & 2005). It was a great achivement in the history of our college NSS.
- Two NSS volunteers participated in the Republic Day Parade in the years 2002 & 2005.
- Dr. K. Radha Pushpavathi received District Level Best Programme Officer Award in the year 2003.
- Kum. M.L.R. Mohana received District Level Best NSS Volunteer award in the year 2002.
- Rs. 35,000/- worth of Bed sheets distributed to the victims of Super Cyclone in the Orissa State.
- Rs. 55,000/- worth of woolen bed sheets distributed to the Earth Quake victims in the Gujarat State.
- Mega Eye camp was conducted and 106 persons were benefited through cataract operations
- Many Blood Donation camps were conducted. 75 Units of Blood was donated to Govt. Hospital Eluru and got District collector appreciation.
- Our NSS Volunteers participated in the “Lakhon Mein Ek” programme from the academic year 2015-16.
- Our volunteers P. Bhagya Sri and G. Bhagya Sri participated in the Special Adventure Training Camp in the year 2012
- Kum. M. Vennala attended NSS Summer adventure camp in the year 2011.