Rules of Admissions
- Admission into the college is governed by the regulations, reservation scheme and intake capacity laid down by the Director of College Education – Hyderabad and AdikaviNannaya University – Rajamahendravaram.
- Complete information relevant to admissions is available in the prospectus published every year by the college.
- The student who wishes to apply for T.C., must submit “No Dues clearance” from the office, library authorities and from laboratories is for science students.
- If the Student leaves the admission in the middle of the course, he has to pay the total fee prescribed for the entire course.
- College fee once paid is not-refundable.
GENERAL RULES :
- The students are required to put in a minimum of 75 percent of attendance during all months of class work and those failing short of attendance will not be permitted to appear for the university Examinations. If the student is absent even for one in a session, it will be treated as absent for that entire session.
- The College works in two sessions FN and AN from 10:00 amto 5:00 pm with a lunch break from1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
- The College will not permit the students to participate in the activities that are detrimental to peaceful academic environment on the campus. Any violation of code of conduct will result in taking disciplinary actions by the Authorities.
- The day scholars coming from neighbouring villages are permitted to avail travel concession only up to a radius of 40 K.M.
- The students are required to compulsorily participate in the workshops, Seminars, Conferences and other academic programmes organized by the Departments.
- The student organized functions / meetings with in the college campus shall be restricted to the college working hours only. The students are not permitted to use the public address system causing disturbance to normal academic atmosphere.
- All the students shall compulsorily see that the campus is kept clean. The students shall strive to preserve the campus beauty and shall not throw the waste material indiscriminately.
- The students shall compulsorily wear their identification cards so as to be verified on demand by the institutional authorities.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited as per the proceeding of the Director of Collegiate Education, Hyderabad Proc. Rc. No. 1857 / Admin. 1-3/2002 dt. 08-01-2003 and any student found with objectionablebehaviour is liable for appropriate disciplinary action & Prosecution.