Rules of Admissions
The students admitted into P.G. Courses of this institution are required to carefully read the general instructions given below and give undertaking at the time of admission to take any necessary action in case of any deviation so as to preserve the rich traditions of this institution.
- The Students admitted into P.G Courses shall report in the P.G office of the college within 5 days from the date of admission and those who fail to report within the stipulated time will be losing admission.
- Non-submission of the following original documents will lead to disqualifying a student from getting admission into P.G. Courses, (a) Provisional Pass Certificate of the qualifying degree, (b) Original Marks Memo, (c) Original Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST, BC students, (d) Transfer Certificate (e) Study and conduct certificates and (f) Migration Certificate (Inrespect of the students of other university only.)
- As per G.O.Ms No. 90 dt. 30-07-2002, the Principals of the Colleges are directed to retain the original SSC / 10th Class Pass Certificate and Transfer Certificates of scholarship holders, compulsorily in the respective institution till the completion of the courses or till the scholarship holder leaves the institution whichever is earlier.
- The students are advised to keep adequate number of Xerox copies of all documents duly attested. They are required to give two sets of Xerox copies duly attested to the P.G. Under no circumstances the original will be returned to the candidate before the completion of the course.
- The Students discontinuing their course of study are required to clear all the dues payable to the college as per the rules prescribed by the Government. Otherwise, the T.C. will not be issued and the original documents will not be returned.
- The Institutional authorities reserve the right to issue T.C. or take any disciplinary action if the behaviour of the student is contrary to the code of conduct.
- The medium of instruction will be in English only. And all the students joining the self-finance courses Examination in English only.
- A student who has already completed one Professional Degree or Post Graduate Degree and joining another P.G. Courses is not entitled to claim scholarship under any category from the Government for the second time.
- The students are required to clear all the dues payable to the college well before the conduct of University Examinations as per the schedule announced by the authorities.
Difference of Tuition fee & Special fee, if any in the reimbursement by the Government shall be paid by the students.
GENERAL RULES :
- The students are required to put in a minimum of 75 percent of attendance during all months of class work and those failing short of attendance will not be permitted to appear for the university Examinations. If the student is absent even for one in a session, it will be treated as absent for that entire session.
- The College works in two sessions FN and AN from 10:00 amto 5:00 pm with a lunch break from1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
- The College will not permit the students to participate in the activities that are detrimental to peaceful academic environment on the campus. Any violation of code of conduct will result in taking disciplinary actions by the Authorities.
- The day scholars coming from neighbouring villages are permitted to avail travel concession only up to a radius of 40 K.M.
- The students are required to compulsorily participate in the workshops, Seminars, Conferences and other academic programmes organized by the Departments.
- The student organized functions / meetings with in the college campus shall be restricted to the college working hours only. The students are not permitted to use the public address system causing disturbance to normal academic atmosphere.
- All the students shall compulsorily see that the campus is kept clean. The students shall strive to preserve the campus beauty and shall not throw the waste material indiscriminately.
- The students shall compulsorily wear their identification cards so as to be verified on demand by the institutional authorities.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited as per the proceeding of the Director of Collegiate Education, Hyderabad Proc. Rc. No. 1857 / Admin. 1-3/2002 dt. 08-01-2003 and any student found with objectionablebehaviour is liable for appropriate disciplinary action & Prosecution.