The alumnae are the fruits of our toil and soil, moreover our Brand Ambassadors and realistic reflections of our dreams.
Activities and support from the Alumni Association:
- Alumni association meetings were conducted on 06-02-2016, 16-04-2016.
- Alumni gave career guidance to the Final Year students and felicitated the Teachers.
- Rs. 50,000/- was donated to the poor students for college fee and books by the Alumni.
- Rs. 50,000/- was donated for the purchase of class room furniture.
ALUMNAE ASSOCIATION – EXECUTIVE BODY
Honorary President of the Alumnae Association: Sri Chitturi Subba Rao, Founder, Secretary & Correspondent, S.K.S.D. Group of Colleges, Tanuku
Chairperson of the Association: Dr. P. Aruna, Principal
- Smt. T. Venkata Lakshmi, President, Teacher, - 9293163262
- Smt. M. Madhavi, Vice-President, House Wife, - 9704184647
- Smt. M. Anantha Lakshmi, Agriculture, - 8121235975
- Smt. S. Sobha, Joint Secretary, House Wife, - 9494187567
- Smt. T. Rajeswari, Treasurer, Lecturer, - 9441389862
- Kum. P. Divya
- Kum. K. Satya Vani, - 7661092949
- Kum. Ch. Kiranmani, - 9032326010
- Smt. M. Satyavathi, - 9493991885
- Smt. T.N.I. Rani, - 9959051793
- Smt. A. Vidya Kalyani
- Smt. S. Madhavi
- Kum. A. Deepti, - 9490479737
- Smt. T. Rama Lakshmi, - 9652939848, 7207406287
- Kum. V.N.S. Sri Devi
COMMITTEE MEMBERS – STAFF CO-ORDINATORS:
- Dr. B. Naga Padmavathy, Principal (FAC)
- Dr. D.M. Neeraja, Reader in Commerce
- Smt. K. Vani, S.G. Lecturer in Commerce
- Sri V. Venkateswara Rao, Lecturer in Statistics
Resolution of the Executive Committee 2015-16:
- Resolved to bring a News Bulletin of Alumnae consisting of information regarding their present status.
- Resolved to meet at least twice in a year.
- Resolved to felicitate the faculty members on 05th September of every year as guided by the principal.
- Resolved to take initiation and participate in the national seminars to be conducted by the various departments in the academic year 2016.
- Resolved to express heartfelt thanks to management and principal for giving an opportunity to attend and participate in the various activities organized by the institution.